Friday, September 4, 2009

SPONSOR FOR FRIDAY


Plum Tree Mortgage is a mortgage lender based in Portland Oregon. They handle residential and commercial loan transactions.
Here are a few testimonials from recent clients:


I searched on Google for a mortgage broker in the Portland area because my wife and I were considering a refinance. Josh was one of the first names that came up, so I gave him a call. He was honest, straightforward, and realistic. He was happy to spend time explaining my options. He was extremely responsive to my calls and emails, and he delivered on what he promised. He even met me at his office on a Sunday afternoon because I felt it was urgent to walk through some things with him. When it was all said and done, we actually didn’t end up refinancing. Even after the hours he had spent with me, he was gracious and understanding. If you are having trouble sifting through the hundreds of mortgage broker options in Portland, and if you are looking for someone who is interested in helping you get what you want and not just what will be best for him or her, you should call Josh Leake. He’ll help you out.

Jon P., Portland, Oregon



One very satisfied customer.....I can't say enough when it comes to Josh and his employees. I was able to complete the majority of my loan via email. With my hectic work schedule and living in a rural town about an hour from Portland I was not able to meet with Josh to discuss the process. He made it very easy for me. I provided all the information he needed via the computer and fax machine. He and his staff were prompt at getting back to me. Within a day, I had questions answered, and he was able to get what he needed from me. He and his staff made this entire process painless. They are professional, prompt, personal and accurate. I would highly recommend Plum Tree Mortgage to anyone desiring to refinance or finance a new home. They will definitely take care of you.

Laura, Forest Grove, Oregon



I really appreciated the diligence of the Plum Tree team in making sure that everything went through without a hitch on my refinance. Josh was able to get me a much lower rate than I had expected. He obviously understands "customer service", something that can be rare to find these days. This is truly a professional group that I would not hesitate to recommend to others.

David P., Lake Oswego, Oregon


More information on Plum Tree visit their website at www.plumtreemortgage.com

OR LICENSE #ML-3328

WA LOAN ORIGINATOR #510-LO-27544

Equal Opportunity Lender

No comments:

Post a Comment